Safety and Regulations
Safety is a priority at KartX. Please take some time to read the below to prepare for your visit.
- Drivers must wear enclosed shoes. No sandals or flip-flops allowed.
- No loose clothing (scarves, skirts, dresses).
- Helmets must be worn at all times while karting. Helmets are provided.
- Long hair must be tucked away.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to drive our karts.
- People with other health ailments which may be exacerbated by karting should not take part.
- Drivers must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Karting is a non-contact sport. No intentional contact with other karts is allowed.
- Never drive in the opposite direction.
- Do not stop on track.
If there is heavy rain, karting might be suspended for some time. We do recommend you bring a change of clothing as you are allowed to drive when the track is slightly wet (it’s FUN!) but you will likely get soaked!